Selling Your Home in 2015
Posted on January 1, 2015
Have you heard the rumor that home sales slow in the winter months? Has this discouraged you from listing your Perdido Key home for sale? Well, it shouldn’t! Our realtors at Pointe South are working hard to put this rumor to rest, and the past few weeks have shown nothing but that.
Winter has met its match and our agents have finished the 2014 year off strong with an incredible number of home sales. From single family homes in Pensacola to condos in Orange Beach, our agents know how to get the job done.
Take a closer at look at this past week’s most recent closings:
- Electra Lane – Listed by Owner/Broker Susan Carleton, sold by agent Rhonda Landrum
- Seawind 1307 – Listed by Owner/Broker Susan Carleton
- San Perdido 4W – Listed by agent Danny Head
- Suntan Circle – Sold by agent LaGay Fenters
- Seafarer 207 – Listed by agent Michele Carroll, sold by agent Danny Head
- Carrier Drive – Sold by agent Ouida Jones
- Susan Court – Sold by agent Denise Kinne
And that is just to name a few. All in all we could not be more proud of our agents and the impressive start to the 2015 year. If you want it sold, list with Pointe South!
Blog, News homes for sale, Real Estate